1. Shipping Methods
- Pickup from our headquarters, 9th KLM Thessaloniki-Kilkis (advise map on contact us page). Our Store in Diavata Thessaloniki serves retail customers, wholesale customers (B2B), companies, shops and provides technical support. Always precede communication or confirmation via email or telephone confirmation that the product you are interested is ready for pickup Working Hours : Monday – Friday 8:00 to 16:00 CAUTION !! The availability of a product may not be available in stock in our warehouse .We try to have in stock 90% of our products, but there are cases some materials and especially in paints which we need 2-3 days to prepare. In any case you will be notified if there is a delay in shipping your order.
- For overseas we strongly advise our international customers to create an account on our website with their shipping adress so they receive automatically the shipping charges on their shopping cart page We use UPS courier for shipping worldwide with transit time 5-7 days. For larger orders we have a fixed shipping price with sea transportation .The products are transported securely for the client under the responsibility of the transport company. After delivery and receipt of the parcel the responsibility is transferred to the customer. MOQ for sea transportation is two standard euro-pallets with 120×80 cm dimensions each. It can take up to 28 pieces of 21kg plastic canisters. Alternatively you can have 60 pieces of 11kg plastic canisters. Or 30 cardboxes containing 1liter or 4 liter canisters. Each cardbox contains 12 pieces of 1 liter and 4 pieces of 4 liter.
- For domestic orders delivery by transport agencies in all capitals and major cities of Greece. For cities outside Athens, transport agencies usually deliver to the address you have indicated. For cases where the agency does not bring it to your exact address you will be notified by the agency for pickup from their location over the phone. The shipping cost is calculated automatically depending on the number of items of your order and the area you are
2. Delivery time
- For most places in Greece, delivery is around 1-3 working days depending in your location. For remote areas this may require 1-3 days more.
- For international shipping, transit time is 7-35 days, depending on your location . More details will be emailed to you after order placement. Transport agencies usually ship products every Friday. Orders placed and processed by Wednesday will be shipped on Friday.