|Orbidin is a
transparent wood primer that is based on a combination of silicuofluoride
derivatives and acrylic polymers. It differs from the usual primers in many
characteristics which the most important are:
First and most importantly, it’s the acrylic polymers that give wood
1. Preventing the growth of moth and fighting it off deep.
2. Prevents the quick spreading of fire
3. Preparing the surface of wood in an excellent way for receiving a paint
4. Working in closed working spaces (lack of smell and flammability)
5. Dilution with water and not solvents
6. Brush, roll, spray, immerse (bath). You can work with every style
7. Does not close wood’s pore and can breathe normally.
8. Besides in transparent form, Orbidin can be produced in all modern
|Colored or transparent primer and wood preservative|
€62,87 – €193,44