The ORBIFLAM is atransparent and glossy primer / paint and varnish wood -based
combustible Acrylic and differs from the usual varnishes several features ,the main ones
1. Preventing the spread of fire. Take the test paper . Take two strips ofpaper or cloth
and immerse or anoint the first to ORBIFLAM, second any common wood varnish. After
firing over time and tie that only the first sample does not ignite , whilethe other grasps
immediately fire. In wood ORBIFLAM dynamically intercepts the transmissionof fire,
resist to the point of “break ” completely thinprotective membrane and uncovered or
unprotected cellular basis . This is sufficient for many cases.
Two . The strength of the sun, the rain and sea air.
Three . The good transparency that allows dual coating , and use overpainted objects .
4. The odorless, non-combustible property that allows work in confinedspaces .
5. Dilution ( little ) water rather than with expensive and dangeroussolvents.
6. Working with all known methods ( brush, roller, spray and dip ) .
7. Not fully close the pores of the wood , so “breathe “naturally.
8. Print colorless and transparent / translucent colors.
9. Finally , the important fact is that the ORBIFLAM powerful fungicidal andacaricidal (if
entered in the wood as a primer ), and that the colors are mixed with eachother at will to
achieve specific hues .